Main Article Content
Low business productivity occurs due to lack of knowledge from entrepreneurs, lack of entrepreneurial spirit, education level and no experience of the business undertaken. But for those who want to learn and be patient in running their business will gain business success and ultimately can increase business scale from micro business to small business even to medium business. Then entrepreneurs can expand their business by looking at market orientation through entrepreneurial orientation.
The purpose of this research are To know the partial influence and Simultaneous Orientation of Entrepreneurship and Market Orientation on the Performance of Small and Medium Micro Enterprises (MSMEs) in Langsa City and Kuala Simpang City intersection and To see the difference of influence of Orientation of Entrepreneurship, Market Orientation and performance Small and Medium Micro Enterprises (MSMEs) in Langsa and Kuala Simpang city.
The results showed that partially and simultaneously there is a significant effect of entrepreneurship orientation and market orientation on the performance of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Langsa and Kuala Simpang. Based on the Independent T-test, there is no difference in entrepreneurship and performance orientation level in Langsa City and Kuala Simpang, while market orientation variables in Langsa City and Kota Kuala Simpang are different.
From the analysis of coefficient of determination can be seen that the variables of entrepreneurship orientation and market orientation can affect the performance of SMEs in Langsa City of 73.1%, while the remaining 26.9% influenced by other factors outside the model of this study. While in Kuala Simpang city can be seen that the variation of entrepreneurship orientation and market orientation can affect the performance of SMEs in the City of Kuala Simpang of 32.3%, while the rest of 77.7% is influenced by other factors outside the model.